Organic Wool Mattress Topper
Exclusive merino wool mattress topper where you are feeling like sleeping on a cloud. It has two functionalities: provide a healthy surface to sleep on and improve the firmness of your mattress. You’ll benefit from the most luxurious imaginable sleep.
100% Fine merino wool from Spain
Batiste 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS
Non-allergic & anti-dust-mites
Each of our hand quilted wool mattress toppers has 100% combed wool filling and 100% organic cotton case. Transforms uncomfortable, hard mattresses and beds into a comfortable, restful sleeping surface
Its orthopedic benefits are provided by the mattress’s ability to de-escalate muscles and reduce the pressure between the shoulder blades. These mattresses have a medium to high firmness. This additional wool mattress can be used on top of the beds, sofas and foam or spring mattresses. Moreover, it provides a natural sleep surface, specially designed to relieve chronic back pain, having a comfortable place to get a greater sleep.
An all-natural combed wool mattress topper, speaks for itself and really is in a league of its own.
Designed to be placed on top of your mattress, under your sheet.
- Filling Weight: 3000gsm
- Ethically made in Europe
- OEKO-TEX certified chemical-free
- 100% Fine merino wool from Spain
- Long staple fibers for extra durability
- Vegetable and mineral impurities only at 0.1
- 100% Organic Cotton – GOTS Certified
- Percal de 210 hilos (Alta calidad)
- 100% Natural, sustainable and biodegradable
- The wool keeps a comfortable, consistent temperature, regardless of whether is too cold or too hot in the room
- Sustains the spine and fits perfectly around the body, relieving pressure points
- Diminishes the pressure points in the hip area, distributing your body weight evenly
- Improve ambient air by eliminating formaldehyde
- The wool is naturally hypoallergenic, washed without dyes or harsh chemicals. Significantly reduces symptoms of allergies
- Absorbs moisture, which will dry naturally afterwards, when the mattress is not used
Originally, the mattress has a greater thickness (10-12cm), meaning that its firmness is slightly lower. After using the mattress topper for a while, the wool inside the topper will adjust to the natural shape of the body, which will help you have a more comfortable and restful sleep.
For auto-hygienisation, simply place your topper under the sun in a ventilated area. The sun and air will naturally deodorize, bleach, disinfect and revitalize your wool topper. Nothing else is needed thanks to the properties of the wool. Simple and straightforward. Dry clean only
Note: for optimum preservation of this product, a fitted sheet should be used.
We carefully choose our fabrics and reduce our carbon footprint
Ethically made in Europe
to respect workers' safety and well-being
We plant a tree for each order
to contribute to reforestation of our planet
Free shipping from 99€
for EU countries and 299€ for USA, Canada & Australia*
Why we're different
All our Wool Bedding products are designed in an effort to help you sleep well while caring for our planet. We consider each step in our production process to minimize our carbon footprint right from the start.
We use 100% Merino wool from Northern Spain and 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS certified for our pillow and duvet covers.
Our products are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they surpass the highest criteria of testing against the use of harmful chemicals and synthetics products.