Merino Wool Pillow
Exclusive Pillow with Merino wool to provide you all the temperature and mosture control benefits of wool. Case 100% Organic Cotton Percale. Smooth, fluffy and natural.
100% Merino Wool from Spain
Batiste 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS
Highly breathable & anti-static
Anti-dust & anti-mites
- Pillow Height: Low, Medium or High
- Ethically made in Europe
- OEKO-TEX certified chemical-free
- 100% Merino fine wool from Spain
- Long staple fibers for extra durability
- Vegetable and mineral impurities only at 0.1%
FABRIC CASE DETAILS
- 100% Organic Cotton – GOTS Certified
- Percale, thread count 210
- 100% Natural, sustainable and biodegradable
- Naturally thermoregulator that will keep your temperature constant during your sleep
- Highly Breathable
- Naturally Hypoallergenic & antibacterial
- Naturally mould and dust mite resistant
- Improves ambient air
- Moisture management
- Smooth and long life durability
- Naturally flame retardant without any unpleasant chemicals
- High quality from the fabric to manufacturing
Periodically aerate the product, at least once a week.
For auto-hygienisation, simply place your pillow under the sun in a ventilated area. The sun and air will naturally deodorize, bleach, disinfect and revitalize your wool pillow. Nothing else is needed thanks to the properties of the wool. Simple and straightforward. Dry clean only.
Note: for optimum preservation of this product, a natural fabric pillow case should be used.
We carefully choose our fabrics and reduce our carbon footprint
Ethically made in Europe
to respect workers' safety and well-being
We plant a tree for each order
to contribute to reforestation of our planet
Free shipping from 99€*
for EU countries and 299€ for USA, Canada & Australia*
Why we're different
All our Wool Bedding products are designed in an effort to help you sleep well while caring for our planet. We consider each step in our production process to minimize our carbon footprint right from the start.
We use 100% Merino wool from Northern Spain and 100% Organic Cotton, GOTS certified for our wool merino products.
Our products are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, meaning they surpass the highest criteria of testing against the use of harmful chemicals and synthetics products.